Why You should join the
In this day and age, with its hectic lifestyle, the term "Stop and Smell the Roses" applies to
the Association right at your front door. Whether you’re a young family or established in your senior years, the Lake Lenape Association
has something to offer everyone. It wasn't too many years ago that the
We could talk about the beauty, friendship, Romance and Relaxation of being a Lake Association Member, (and all of that is very true), but when you get down to the nuts and bolts, were talking about MONEY.
Here's what happens with your dues money:
- The Beach and Clubhouse are maintained.
- The Lawn and grounds are Maintained.
- The lifeguards are paid.
- The property taxes are paid.
Insurance for the
- Food and beverages are purchased for the FREE picnics.
- The Kids play areas are improved and maintained.
- Safety ropes and a swim raft are maintained.
- Badges and stickers are provided for identification.
Here's what you don't pay for (Compliments of your fellow Members)
- A Board of Trustees that oversees the lake community.
- A Telephone chain that notifies you of all the upcoming events.
- Manpower that volunteers for all the labor-intensive duties to maintain the
- Volunteers that help organize and participate in all the Lake Social Events.
- Composition of the
- (and the list just goes on and on.)
Here's what you receive for your dues:
- A well maintained
- (Not to mention Free Social Events with food and drink sponsored by the Association)
..And MOST Importantly:
The real estate value
of your property within the lake association will hold a much higher value with the presence of the
Come and join us at the Beach.